I have no talents9:55:00 PM
Growing up, I always felt a little off because I didn't have any talents. I mean, obviously there were things I was okay at, but nobody looked at me and said "Wow, McKay, you're a GREAT singer." This of course does not stop me from singing incredibly loudly often anyways, but I've never been the athlete, the musician, or the artist. I wasn't talented.
I don't think it was really until college where I could tell people what my talents were:
- I'm like crazy good at forcing people into friendship with me.
- I'm a good leader.
- Animals LOVE me (except chinchillas)!!!!
- I don't really care what people think about me.
- I drink lots of water.
- If you ask me to take a picture of you, I'll take a butt ton and you'll have so many options it's insane (sorry if you have no phone memory lol oops).
- One time I tried to take a flower from on campus but I accidentally pulled out the whole plant from the ground so I just took it home. Plus I haven't killed the cactus I've had for like two years now so what I'm gathering from this is that I'm a great gardener.
- I have beautiful handwriting.
- I'm like the funniest person ever (this is debatable but I think I'm funny so based off of #4 that's all that really matters).
- I can drive stick shift.
- I look pretty cute in glasses - which by the way can we talk about the fact that before women get makeovers in movies they wear glasses and afterwards they don't? Exhibit A: Mia Thermopolis. Exhibit B: Toula Portokalos. Why do glasses mean ugly???? FALSE
- I know every word to every Andy Grammer song ever.
- I know every word to every Spice Girls song ever.
- I feel like I'm really good at including people.
- I'm really good at finding the right lemon-pepper to spaghetti ratio.