1. Y'all, Kiss You Slow by Andy Grammer got me through a long-distance relationship single-handedly. I honestly think that it's the most romantic song ever (and also I'm lowkey obsessed with Andy Grammer so there's that). If you only listen to one song on this list, let it be this one.
2. I was introduced to Better Place by Rachel Platten through my love for Andy Grammer. She joined him on his 2015 Magazines or Novels tour, and honestly all of her music is wonderful, but Better Place is especially romantic.
3. Taking a little it old school with this next one — if you ask me my all-time favorite song, my answer will always immediately be All My Loving by The Beatles.
4. I think All of My Days by Tyler Brown Williams is just one of those random songs that I stumbled upon on Spotify or Pandora, but I love it. I love love. It makes me want to hug a boy (or a cat) and never let go.
5. A friend introduced me to The Quiz by Hello Saferide solely because of the lyric "Can you wear socks at all time because I'm still scared of feet?" (Because, in case you don't know me like at all, I'm scared of feet). But the whole thing is super cute.
6. I love love love Love Love Love by Avalanche City. It's my kind of hipster, folksy sound, but also it's really cute and it makes me feel like guys really, truly fall in love.
7. You'll Always Be My Best Friend by Relient K has a special place in my heart because I used it in part of a birthday video I made for my friend Sloan, but also because it touches on my favorite part of being in a relationship — being best friends.
8. A few months ago I went to the real East High and I just about died, so you know I have to include Can I Have This Dance from High School Musical on the list. Forever dying at this and forever waiting for my Troy Bolton, honestly.
9. There's just something about a country love song, so how could I not add I Got A Car by George Strait? I just love hearing how their relationship grows through the years and I die every time.
10. I See the Light from Tangled will forever and always be the best Disney love song and will forever and always make me cry. Enjoy.
Follow this playlist on Spotify as well.
Happy Valentine's Day!